God of 100%

When we speak about having a relationship with God, we can use the clear example of a husband and wife. No husband will be satisfied with having half of his wife, and likewise no wife will be satisfied to share her husband’s love with another woman. If either husband or wife only gives only a part of themselves, sooner or later that relationship will end. But why? Because we as humans do not accept partial commitment. We want all or nothing at all!

When it comes to God, do you think things are any different? Of course not! Let us talk about tithes for example. Unfortunately, many people have the wrong idea of what it means to tithe. Thinking things like, ‘tithe is only 10%’ or ‘tithe is only money that I need to give to a church.’

But in reality friends, tithes is our faithfulness to God. It is that “wedding ring” of recognition that we are married to God. Think with me, is God a God of only 10%? Is He a God that will only give you 10% of Himself, and keep the other 90%? No, He is a God of 100%!

With God, it works like this: all or nothing! He is not after your money, He is not after your 10%. What He is after is your faithfulness. As you honor God with the first 10% of your increase, He blesses the remaining 90% that you keep. But you need to surrender 100% of your life to Him still!

“But if you return to Me, and keep My commandments and do them, though some of you were cast out to the farthest part of the heavens, yet I will gather them from there, and bring them to the place which I have chosen as a dwelling for My name.” (Nehemiah 1:9)
See how it works? Perhaps all your life you have been last, you have been forgotten and despised, but now you know the secret to change your story. Learn to be faithful to God in everything, making Him your number one, and He will lift you up to a place He has chosen for you!

May the God of the Bible bless you

Bishop Bira Fonseca

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *